Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nautical Knots & Seaside

I adored Clear & Simple Stamps for a while and got 3 sets - Seaside, Nautical Knots, and Scallops Borders recently. Here is the card I made after I played around with them.

I white-embossed the Nautical Knots on the white cardstock, and brushed blue and red Distress Ink pads with water brush to resist the image. The anchor was silver-embossed and cut out, then threaded by navy blue baker's twine. I used the Scallops Borders die to cut out the "waves" and attached on the bottom of the card. After assembled everything on the card, I brushed blue Distress Ink around the card to finish it. Below is a close view on the anchor.


And inside of the card - love this quote.


I am pretty satisfied with the quality of the stamps that Clear & Simple Stamps made. Except the stamps, I really love the way they packaged the stamps. Each stamp image is printed on the clear case. The cover sheet was printed beautifully and inserted in the front of the case. Here is the set of Seaside (I open the case and take the photo):

 

No comments:

Post a Comment