Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Play Date Cafe (PDCC149) + Moxie Fab World (Asymmetry Challenge)

This is the first time I am trying to make one card for two challenges at the same time. It is fun and more challenging! The first challenge I attend is the Play Date Cafe (PDCC149) with the colors of orchid, seafoam, and tangerine. Here is the challenge photo:



And here is the card I made:



I used Papertrey Ink's "Gracious Vases" set and colored with Copic markers to make this "thank you" card. The colors matched the PDCC149 color combos. I also grouped images into one large circle and one small circle and placed them in the asymmetrical position on the card. Both circles and the positions are asymmetrical but the visual look of this card is still balanced. So, I used this card to attend Moxie Fabe World's Asymmetry Challenge as well.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: PTI
Stamps: PTI (Gracious Vases)
Ink Pads: Memento
Others: Copic markers   

3 comments:

  1. I have such a hard time combining challenges. Your card works so well for both! I LOVE your coloring of the vases. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Juilien! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete