Here is Simon Monday Challenge - Add Some Text, below is the challenge photo:
And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:I used Hero Arts' Wavy Lines die to create the blue color blocking background. I die cut "enjoy" (from Penny Black's Enjoy Builder die) and cut "en" out to have "joy" from silver foil cardstock. I stacked three times of "joy" and attached it in the middle of the card. I die cut the snowflake (from Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th' Snow Flurries dies set) from the same silver foil cardstock and stacked twice to make it stronger. I glued one spinning nail charm in the center of "o" and attached the snowflake die on it to make it spinning. I white embossed "to the world" (from Simon Says Stamp's Abstract Holiday stamp set) on navy cardstock strip and attached it under the "joy". Below is the video clip to show the spinning snowflake:
Supplies:
Cardstock: Spellbinders, Gina K Designs
Ink Pad: Versamark
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp
Dies: Hero Arts, Penny Black, Concord & 9th
Others: white embossing powder, spinning nail charm
Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment