Here is Altenew August 2026 Inspiration Challenge, below is the challenge photo:
And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:
I used Altenew's Arabesque Medallion die to cut it out from white cardstock and press it into 3D embossing folder. Then, I used the matching stencils set to blend coral, purple, and gray inks on the embossed image. I used the matching stamp and gray ink to stamp on the white background. I cut out portion of the embossed die image and die cut two more times from white cardstock to stack them together. I die cut "hello" (from Altenew's Versatile Greetings die set) from dark gray and vellum and attached it at the bottom of the card. Finish the card by attaching two gray enamel dots on the background. Below is another look of the card:
Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah, Simon Says Stamp
Ink Pads: Altenew Fresh ink pads, Simon Says Stamp
Stamps: Altenew
Dies: Altenew
Stencils: Altenew
3D Embossing Folder: Altenew
Others: Altenew enamel dots
Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment