Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Blog Named Hero Challenge - Who's The Boss?

Since I started my blog in August, I was excited and cannot wait to attend all kinds of fun challenges. The main purpose is not to win but just to have fun and want to see the creations from other people. I have lots of Hero Arts stamps and embossing is the basic technique for rubber stamping. Of course, I have some cards can be shared for this challenge. 

The first card I want to share is using embossing resist technique to create this lavender lily of the valley card.


Did you find out the text background stamp I used is an Hero Arts retired stamp called Italian Poetry Background. Here is the photo of this retired stamp.


After I clear embossed the Silhouette Bells image on top of the text background, I colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Silhouette Bells (CG165), Italian Poetry Background (S1832)
Others: Copic markers, clearing embossing powder, ribbon

The second card I want to share is using layered embossing background technique to create this "Miss You" card.


This card was using watercolor paper as background. White embossed Circle Doily and Music Background stamps on the paper, then apply Distress Ink Pads and Perfect Pearls to make it shining. After the paper dry, stamp the text background on the watercolor paper. Stamp one of the Three Silhouettes stamps on the oval cut-out from Spellbinders and finish it by apply the blue pearl stickers on the hair.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Music Background (CG222), Circle Doily (CG168), Three Silhouettes (LP195), Stampin' Up text background stamp
Ink Pads: Distress Ink Pads
Others: Perfect Pearls, white embossing powder, Spellbinders, pearl stickers

Hope you will enjoy my cards.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment