Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Altenew December 2019 Inspiration Challenge - A Year In Review

Here is Altenew December 2019 Inspiration Challenge - A Year In Review, below are the challenge photos:






And here is the card I made with the April's inspiration to attend this challenge:



I stamped the branch, flowers, and bird with Altenew's Under the Cherry Blossom Tree stamp set on the watercolor paper. I used Tombow dual brush pen to stamp the images and applied a wet watercolor brush to make it watercolor look. Then I used Altenew's Dotted Scales debossing cover die to make the light grey background. I used circle die to cut out the circle in the middle of the background and brushed Versamark pen to sliver embossed the circle. I used the foam tapes under the debossed background on the watercolor image to make it dimensional. Finish the card by silver embossed "you make my heart happy!" on the dark grey cardstock stripe. Below is another look of the card:



Supplies:
Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp, watercolor paper
Ink Pads: Versamark
Stamps: Altenew
Dies: Altenew, MFT
Others: Tombow dual brush pens, silver embossing powder, foam tapes

Than you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment