Sunday, April 17, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio April 2022 Challenge - Geometric Shapes

Here is Pinkfresh Studio April 2022 Challenge - Geometric Shapes! Below is the challenge photo:

 


And here is the card I made to attend this challenge:


I used Pinkfresh Studio's Gel Tiles hot foil plate to foil the background. Then I used the matching stencil set to blend different Distress Oxide inks on the background to make it an ombre effect. I sprayed the shimmer mist on the background to make it sparkle. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Best Wishes hot foil plate and matching die to make the sentiment. I also stamped and die cut flowers (from Pinkfresh Studio's Lovely Blossoms set) to attach them under the greeting. Finish the card by attaching some sparkle gems on the card. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT

Ink Pads: Distress Oxide inks

Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio

Stencils: Pinkfresh Studio

Foil Plates & Dies: Pinkfresh Studio

Others: shimmer mist, gems, foil

Thank  you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment