Sunday, May 8, 2022

MFT Color Challenge 188

Here is MFT Color Challenge 188, below is the challenge photos:




And here is the card I made to attend this challenge:


I used MFT's stitch die to cut out the center of background, them I stamped the butterflies (from MFT's Beautiful Butterflies stamp set) all over the background. I stamped the cut out area on the card base with the decorated greeting (from MFT's Sweet Little Memories stamp set) and colored it with Copic markers. Finish the card by attaching the butterflies background with foam tapes on the card base. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT

Ink Pads: MFT, Altenew

Stamps: MFT

Die: MFT

Others: Copic markers, foam tapes

Happy Mother's Day and thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment