Friday, January 1, 2021

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge #18 - Inspired By...

Here is Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge #18 - Inspired By..., below is the challenge photo:


 

I was inspired by Hero Arts' creative team Maria Willis' rainbow background card, you can see the post here. Below is the inspired card I made to attend the challenge:



I clear embossed Hero Arts' Branches Bold Prints background on white cardstock. Then I blended in rainbow colors of Distress Oxide inks to resist the branches. I spray the iridescent shimmer mist on the background and let it dry. I die cut Hero Arts' Leaves & Vines Fancy Die from black cardstock three times. I stacked them together and used a round die to cut it out and attach it on the round cut vellum. I white embossed "inked with love" (from Hero Arts' Stamped Just For You set) on a small stripe of black cardstock and attached it on the round die cut. Below is another look of the card:



Supplies:

Cardstock: PTI, Stampin' Up, vellum

Ink Pads: Versamark, Distress Oxide inks

Stamps: Hero Arts

Dies: Her Arts

Others: white embossing powder, iridescent shimmer mist, blending brushes

Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment