Monday, December 25, 2023

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Here is Word Art Anything Goes Challenge - Annual Blog Hop, below is the challenged word art:


And here is the card I made to attend this challenge:


I applied Spellbinders' Notched Corner Florals 3D embossing folder on a black cardstock. Then I used my finger to apply different colors of Lunar Paste to color the embossed images. I silver embossed the Bible verses (from Penny Black's All Great Things stamps set) in the middle of the card to finish it. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT, PTI

Ink Pad: Versamark

Stamps: Penny Black

3D Embossing Folder: Spellbinders

Others: Lunar Paste, silver embossing powder

Merry Christmas and thank you for visiting my blog.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juilien, I love your card and such a great reminder of this color on black technique. It is stunning! I hope this goes in a frame! Thank you for entering the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete