Here is Gina K Designs September 2026 Monthly Mix Challenge - Autumn Leaves, below is the challenge inspiration photo:
And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:
I used Gina K Designs' Layered Leaves stamp set and apply Joseph's Coat Technique to create leaves on the black background. Then I used Gina K Designs' Autumn Silhouettes stamp set to create the multi-color leaves on white cardstock with MISTI stamping tool. I used half panel of each background and die cut a circle in the middle to switch the place and create a fun effect. Finish the card by white embossed "Grateful for you" (from Gina K Designs' Blooming Sunflower stamp & die set) on black cardstock and die cut it out to place under the circle. Below is another look of the card:
Supplies:
Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp, Neenah
Ink Pads: Gina K Designs, Versamark
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Dies: Gina K Designs
Others: white embossing powder, circle die, MISTI
Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment