Friday, September 11, 2026

Simon Monday Challenge - Stamp It

Here is Simon Monday Challenge - Stamp It, below are the challenge photos to celebrate Simon's Stamptember month.


 

And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I used Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th' A2 Thin Frames dies set and Gift Bows dies set to create the gift like card front with metallic gold cardstock on red background. I stamped "Merry Christmas" (from Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th' Elegant Holiday Greetings stamps set) and white embossed it on the top right of the red cardstock. Finish the card by attaching a red glitter drop (from Pinkfresh Studio) on the center of the bow. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp, Gina K Designs

Ink Pad: Versamark

Stamps: Concord & 9th

Dies: Concord & 9th

Others: white embossing powder, glitter drop

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment