Saturday, October 10, 2026

Pinkfresh Studio October 2026 Challenge - Fall Foliage

Here is Pinkfresh Studio October 2026 Challenge - Fall Foliage, below is the challenge photo:

 


And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I was inspired with Jennifer McGuire's clear card and created this partial clear card with Pinkfresh Studio's products. I stamped the foliage (from Pinkfresh Studio's Delicate Foliage stamp set) on white cardstock and used the matching stencils to blend in the colors. I also used the gold metallic pen to color some of the leaves. Then I used the matching die to cut out the foliage. I used a long oval die to cut out the bottom of white card base and sandwiched a clear acetate in between the card base and the oval border of white cardstock. I attached attached the die cut foliage on the front panel. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Charming Stitched Florals coverplate die to cut on a purple cardstock and attached it on the backside of the card. I gold embossed the greeting (from Pinkfresh Studio's Heartfelt Chapters stamp & die set) and die cut it out with the matching die. I attached the greeting on top of the card front. Finish the card by attaching some purple glitter gems on card front and on the acetate. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah, Altenew, Pinkfresh Studio (acetate)

Ink Pads: Versamark, Altenew

Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio

Stencils: Pinkfresh Studio

Dies: Pinkfresh Studio

Others: glitter gems (Pinkfresh Studio), gold embossing powder, gold metallic pen

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment