Saturday, October 3, 2026

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Here is Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes, below is the challenge photo:

And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I blended blue, yellow, and pink ink pads on white cardstock and dry embossed it with Spellbinders' Flower Frenzy 3D embossing folder. I white embossed the flowers (from Altenew's Watercolor Flowers stamp set) on heat resistant acetate sheet. For the bottom of the card front, I used Concord & 9th' Kristina's Finishing Touches die to run through the edge. I also stamped the greeting (from Altenew's Sentiment Strips stamp set) with blue ink under the stitched die. Below is the look when you opened the card:


And here is another look for the card front:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp, Neenah

Ink Pads: Altenew, Versamark

Stamps: Altenew 

Dies: Concord & 9th

3D Embossing Folder: Spellbinders

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment