Monday, October 5, 2026

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge - Weeks #772-773

Here is Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge - Weeks #772-773, below is the challenged word art:


And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I used Simon Says Stamp's Floral Field 3D embossing folder to dry emboss on a light pink cardstock. Then I lightly swiped white ink pad on the embossed areas. I die cut with "get well soon" matching die on the card front and stamped "get well soon" (from Hero Arts' Friendly Messages stamps & dies set) under the die cut area. Finish the card by foam mounted the card front on the card base. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Lawn Fawn, Neenah

Ink Pads: Stampin' Up, Altenew

Stamps: Hero Arts

Dies: Hero Arts

3D Embossing Folder: Simon Says Stamp

Others: foam tapes

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment