Friday, August 14, 2026

Gina K Designs August 2026 Monthly Mix Challenge - Autumn Pallet

Here is Gina K Design August 2026 Monthly Mix Challenge - Autumn Pallet, below is the challenge inspiration photo:

 


And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I used Gina K Designs Serene Branches 3D embossing folder to run through a white cardstock and applied the matching stencils to blend in autumn colors. Then I used Gina K Designs' postage die (from Master Layout 14 dies set) to cut out the background and attached it on a kraft color cardstock. I also lifted the postage portion with foam tapes. I white embossed the greeting (from Gina K Designs' Blooming Sunflower stamps & dies set) on the kraft cardstock and used the matching die to cut it out. Finish the card by attaching the greeting on the background. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah, PTI

Ink Pads: Gina K Designs, Altenew, Versamark

Stamps: Gina K Designs

Dies: Gina K Designs

Stencils: Gina K Designs

3D Embossing Folder: Gina K Designs

Others: white embossing powder, foam tapes

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment