Saturday, August 22, 2026

Simon Monday Challenge - On/Under The Sea

Here is Simon Monday Challenge - On/Under The Sea, below is the challenge photo:

And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I used Altenew's Whispering Waves 3D embossing folder to dry emboss on a white cardstock. Then I blended in different shades of blue and brow ink pads. I stamped the boat and seagulls (from Waffle Flower's Postage Collage Tropical Sunset stamp set) on the ocean and sky. I stamped "thinking of you" (from Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th' Written Words stamp set) on vellum and cut it out with the matching die. Finish the card by attaching the die cut greeting on the card. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah, Simon Says Stamp

Ink Pads: Altenew, Gina K Designs, Memento

Stamps: Waffle Flower, Concord & 9th

Dies: Concord & 9th

3D Embossing Folder: Altenew

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment