Friday, August 7, 2026

Simon Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday

Here is Simon Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday! Below is the challenge photo:

And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I used Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Presents stencil set to create the presents background. Then I applied Gummiapan's number stencil on top of the it. I applied Altenew's Shimmer Relief Paste (silver color) for the final ribbon stencil to make it shiny and dimensional. I stamped and die cut "happy birthday" (from Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th' Written Words stamps & dies set) and attached it in the middle of the background. Finish the card by attaching two stripes of silver cardstock on top and bottom of the background. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah, Spellbinders

Ink Pads: Altenew, Gina K Designs

Stamps: Concord & 9th

Stencils: Pretty Pink Posh, Gummiapan

Dies: Concord & 9th

Others: Altenew Shimmer Relief Paste

Thank you for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment