Here is Simon Monday Challenge - Lots of Layers, below is the challenge photo:
And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:I used Spellbinders' Flower Frenzy 3D embossing folder to dry embossed on a piece of white cardstock and blended different shades of purple inks on the embossed background. I stamped and die cut two butterflies (from Altenew's Meadow Reflections stamps and dies set) and colored them with alcohol markers. I die cut "with love" (from Waffle Flower's With Love die) three times on white cardstock and stacked them together. Finish the card by attaching the embossed background, butterflies, and "with love" on the dark purple card base. Below is another look of the card:
Supplies:
Cardstock: Spellbinders, Neenah
Ink Pads: Altenew, Gina K Designs
Stamps: Altenew
Dies: Altenew, Waffle Flower
3D Embossing Folder: Spellbinders
Others: alcohol markers, blending brushes
Thank you for visiting my blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment