Monday, August 24, 2026

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Going Around In Circles

Here is Simon Wednesday Challenge - Going Around In Circles, below is the challenge photo:

And here is the card I created to attend this challenge:


I used Altenew's Rustling Leaves 3D embossing folder to run through the white cardstock and blended in different shades of green Distress inks. I die cut leaves (from Penny Black's Fall Fern die) and colored them with Altenew alcohol markers. I die cut "hugs" (from Altenew's Timeless Sentiments die set) from white and dark green cardstock and stacked them together. Finish the card by attaching leaves die cross out the background and hugs die in the center of the circle. Below is another look of the card:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Neenah, Altenew

Ink Pads: Distress ink pads

3D Embossing Folder: Altenew

Dies: Altenew, Penny Black

Others: blending brushes

Thank you for visiting my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment